Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Monkey Business!


I got to finally do a sketch challenge over at splitcoast. The Kids are back in school(Doing a big happy dance here!!) You can find that challenge here.

I also finally was able to make my card for Sherry Cheever's Twisted Humor challenge found here.
Oh what fun I had doing this one!! A little racy but funny! Now I wish I had someone to give it to!! HMMMM. LOL The inside of the card reads "Wanna Monkey around with me??" Sentiments are both computer generated as they were thought of in my warped brain!! lol

I also used my new nestabilities for this! Oh yeah loving theses babies!

Love this sketch!!
What I used
Paper SU Creamy caramel, KC designer mat pack, SU Whisper white
Stamps TAC
Accessories Ribbon, nestabilities.

Ok off to squeak one more in before the mighty midgets get here and the babies wake up!

2 comments:

Sherry Cheever said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh my BADness, this is a riot!

Anonymous said...

You are bad!!!!