Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Splitcoast Color Challenge 164


Yeah!!! Yippee!! I am so happy that I finally got to participate in another SCS color challenge and play with my new nestabilities. (love love love these little buggers). I had some trial and error with the nestabilities but now that I have the cuttlebug sandwich recipe for them I am good to go!

The challenge was to use together these three colors --- Black, Pomegranate and Soft Sky.
I wasn't thrilled at all. But now that I am done I am liking it more and more.
So here is the finished product. Be kind it has been awhile!

What I used for supplies---
Nestabilites, in the Cuttlebug
ribbon(SU)
Stampsets SU noteworthy, misc flower set
Inks Black SS and PP all from SU.

Thanks have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely!! Those colors are beautiful together.