Sunday, May 25, 2008

I need your help!!

I am tryingt o get the word out! I am participating in the American Cancer society's Relay for Life
this June! This is a cause that is very close to my heart! I am a cancer survivor for over 20 years now! My particular bout may not have been as life threatening as some but it was 2 years of operations and it was on my face!! Every time I look in the mirror(Still to this day) I am reminded.
Because of the scars that glare at me. Fortunately I had a wonderful plastic surgeon to put me back together. The scars on my face have faded but I can still see it as clear as the first day I saw it.
BUT I AM ALIVE and kicking. Now I would like to try and kick cancers A$$ if I can!
Each and every one of us unfortunately has a family member/friend who suffers from this scourge too.
So I would like to ask your help in my quest to rid the world of cancer. Please follow this link and make a donation to my team! Any amount would help and is greatly appreciated!! Please feel free to pass this link on too!

Thank you for your support!

No comments: