Saturday, August 25, 2007

Monkey Business


This set is new from The Angel Company! I love them!! I can use both for so many things from scrapping to card making.
I used SU Paper Close to cocoa, old olive, and barely banana and coordinating inks.
I also used the cuttlebug divine swirls for the background eyelets and hemp.
I realized yesterday that I forgot to mention the "gotta have" on my Angel Company wish list.
So here it is.

Papers
Amelia
Winchester
Hemingway
Accessories
Earth tone Chalks
Gelly pens
Glitter
Stamps
Whats Moo
Half cracked
Visctorian Collage
1920's collage
The only thing
Sprigs
Blissfully Ever after
Well there it is
BUT school supplies come first! Drat!!!

2 comments:

Stamping Moments said...

Hi Leslie, I love your card, very cute, my blog is quite new as well. Good Luck with yours. Jenny x

Debby Winters said...

Hi Leslie! Found your blog through Alison over at "Stampin When I Can" What cute cards! you are very creative. I'll be back.