Thursday, September 20, 2007

HELP I HAVE STARTED SHOPPING AND I CAN'T STOP!!

I have not posted in a while since I really have not stamped lately. I am shopping for new inventory instead(I say inventory trying to make it sound more necessary than I am just feeding my habit.) Cripes!! I sound like a person with a serious addiction problem. LOL
I have just purchased these really fun stamps from Inky Antics
I ordered some of the new stamps from the Ronnie Walters collection and some of the new images from the fall/winter supplement. All three designers Janie, Tammy and Ronnie outdid themselves with these new designs. The totally Rock!
Then while the credit card was still smoking, I clicked over to Eclecticpaperie
and discovered, to my great joy, there are several new Cuttlebug embossing folders and this great product called Glimmer mist. Well I had to have that too. My Christmas cards are going to sparkle and glimmer and ooohh I can't wait to play!!
Sometimes I think this is when I need to still be married, I need someone to reel me back in BUT then again, this is more fun and I don't have to justify my purchases to anyone else.
YIPPEEE! I will be posting soon all the new projects that I make with my new stuff!!!!


No comments: