Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wish upon a star!


I cannot believe that my camera just started working again on it's own. I thought for sure that it had been damaged beyond repair after its little swim. I have had it sitting on the computer table since it happened. I tried it out today an BINGO! it is working!

Hot diggity Dog! I just saved myself several hundred dollars. Now I can spend my money on more stamping supplies! YIPPEE!! And people tell me I should throw things away HA to that.( I am now doing a very bad imitation of an end zone dance. ) LOL

Anyway here is a quick card I made with my new Rubbernecker Stamps The inside says "When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are" (Do you find yourself singing this sentiment? Or is it just me????) I was just playing with different coloring techniques and remembered I needed a baby congrats card. I will upload the others later, once the images make it onto cards.

What I used.........
Stamps: Rubber necker
Papers: TAC and Stampin Up
Ribbon: Michaels clearance
Ink: Stazon, prisma pencils, gamsol.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: