Saturday, November 24, 2007

Cracked Up!!!




I hope everyone had a full Thanksgiving Day.(i.e. full of fun full of food, full of family). I sure did.
If I was watching calories, I would be in real trouble. My eyes would be sore that is for certain.Oh well, you only live once.

I just received my new stamp set from Gina K Designs
and I have to say I am just cracking myself up. I can think of so many wonderful sayings to go with this set. The sentiments that come with it are fabulous too but my twisted sense of humor is really having a field day here.

The first card is the more traditional fold style. Hand written sentiment "Potty On!" LOL I just crack myself up.
The second card is a tent topper style that still fits is a medium size envie. Computer generated sentiment "Down with the crappy in with the Happy" LOL That sentiment was too long to hand write.

What I used:
Stamps Gina K designs "Way to go"
Ink SU Black tempting turquoise marker
Paper SU whisper white Cool Caribbean. tempting turquoise, TAC Gentle beginnings
Accessories Brads, silver cording, scallop punch, gross grain ribbon, distressor, word punch eyelet





No comments: