Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday and eats too much and enjoys their family and friends.
I plan on it! Also I will be thinking of all the wonderful things that I am thankful for.
number one is love and support of my family and friends. Because fo that, I know that anything that comes my way will be the end results will be oK!
I may also try and brave the "Black Friday" crowds! Nothing better than smiling widely at the crabby people in line. It is amazing that they even attempt it when it is no secret that the lines will be long!! LOL Oh well maybe I might even sing a few bars of my favorite song while I am waiting in line surrounded by Bah Humbugs LOL
Hopefully I get some project time in this long weekend!!
Enjoy and God Bless!!

No comments: