Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ok So I thought I was done



Ok SO I thought I was done and then I thought of some more cards!!

I needed to make some gift card holders for my day care children! We made a similar card at club last night. However, I was a dope and forgot to take a picture of that one before I sealed the envies.

I changed up the scalloped punch, club used a circle and the stamps are also different. On a few I experimented and added some red swirls to the front. BUT again I forgot to take pictures of those! AARRGGG! It really irritates me when I do stupid things! Inside is the actual gift card holder. Red piece of card stock folded into a pouch and adhered to the inside. Very simple.

I also made this Origami Christmas tree card! OH what a blast this was and soooo super easy! They look really tricky when actually they went together quite quickly. Reminds me of the old Rice Krispie commercial where the mom is reading a book in the kitchen while her family thinks she is slaving to make the Rice Krispie squares!!

I have some gorgeous Christmas paper that I have been hoarding that would work great for this! Hmmm maybe I will make a few and get a head for next year! What I used: All products are Stampin Up
Papers Chocolate chip, Always Artichoke. and Kraft. Ink Always Artichoke and the Christmas designer paper. Stamps - Weathered BG.

Now I am finished! Wink!! Wink!! Anything else is a head start on next year!! LOL

Thanks for looking.


No comments: