Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007 Hello 2008

2007 was a trying year. It had many ups and downs for me.SO I am hoping that 2008 will prove to be better for me and my family

I was not going to do this but then I thought maybe if I put my resolutions into writing I may actually keep some of them. So here they are.

1. Get Healthy. ( I really mean thinner BUT that really means a whole lifestyle change SO If I live healthier the weight loss will come naturally)

2. Plan better for my financial future.

3. Take more time for me.

4. Get organized!! Now this might just be the toughest one of all!


Those are it. Easy peasy right? Wrong. Not for ME! But This year I am determined to keep at least one LOL

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Mary said...

#3 Should be pretty easy- just throw everyone out!, but good luck with #4- I know how hard that will be for you!!!!!