Thursday, February 14, 2008

Behind again!!



This card was made using a new technique, Ink spray and smash that I found on the Splitcoast challenge forum. Markies Mom on SCS. uses it all the time and her stuff is AMAZING. Check her out. You will not be sorry!
A tutorial can be found on her blog here. I was really going for a different look but when I tried to speed up the dry time the strange squiggles appeared so I had to go with a water scene!
I have been playing on SCS in the challenges forum but have neglected to post them here. What a dope!! I was just notified that my Close to my Heart order is in!! Yippee! I can't wait to play with my new stuff! I ordered some great papers and a a time stamp for a an album I have in mind!

I will post other challenges later!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These two frogs are adorable!! I need to try this technique. Thanks for the comment on my blog!