Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Color Challenge!


Hello all
Another Tuesday morning color challenge at SCS ! And boy what a challenge this one was!
The colors that were chosen sent met to thinking for a while! Orchid Opulence Certainly Celery and Pumpkin Pie. I would never in a millions years put these three colors together. At least not voluntarily. LOL

So when the challenge get tough the tough reach for Stampin Up's Heartfelt Thanks stamp set!
It is my Superhero set. It has the ability to make any color combo or layout come out looking good.

I stamped the middle image first then stamped off to create the lighter shaded flowers on the sides.
I used a button on the corner and folded back the edge. Super simple! Super easy!


What I used.
Stampin up Papers - Orchid opulence, certainly celery, and pumpkin pie and the matching inks.
Button and the Hearfelt stamp set.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jamie Martin said...

Great job on the color challenge! That is one of my favorite sets :)