Sunday, February 3, 2008

GO PATRIOTS!!


SUPERBOWL SUNDAY has arrived! I am so excited for the game tonight!


Go Patriots! Go Patriots!

I made this card for the SC Limited supply challenge on SCS Friday. You had to make a card inspired by the two teams colors or a hunky player or football related in someway while limiting your layers tools and embellishments.

Of Course I chose my teams colors of Red Navy and White!
Here is the card, I tried my first kickstand style card! I love this! The inside says "Patriots Style"
Happy Birthday. My Dad will love this card! SHHH don't tell him. LOL

I used
SU Touchdown stamp set,
Red white navy SU Paper
Tools Corner punch
Ink Black pad , Black Sakura pen and yellow and red markers
Embellishment Football brad.

Thanks for looking
Off to get my snacks ready for the game!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, ok, I'll be a good sport!!! LOL

Mary said...

maybe you should edit this entry....as sad as that is!