Friday, July 20, 2007

Goodies revealed


So I have been without a phone or *gasp* internet for several days now! Boy did that stink!! However did we live without a computer and internet???? BUT It gave me the incentive to play in my craft room more! Since I still do not have my camera so I am improvising with the cell phone I was just so excited to share. I made this tin as an example for the project I am going to do in daycare. I have several 9 to 10 y/o girls that will love this!! This one has sunflowers,,, I wonder who would like that? What do you think Trina?????
Project Supplies
Tin from oriental trader, paper is Mulberry Meadow from The Angel Company, and a value pack from a trade show, Stampin Up Gross Grain ribbon, Punches and brads.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU BETTER MAKE ME ONE OF THOSE!!!!!! I REALLY LIKE THAT!!! YOU ARE JUST SO TALENTED, LOL
LOVE YA, TRINA

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is awesome