Friday, July 20, 2007

TK Stamp Projects


Ok This is not the best picture But the excitement from finally getting two images worth making cards out of could not be contained! Thomas Kinkade is an amazing artist I can only hope that these cards somehow do him justice. I will post better shots in the very near future.

Card Recipe
Thomas Kinkade Forest chapel Vignette stamp for both cards, Stampin up paper Orchid Opulance, Pale Plum, Orchid Opulance Ink to stamp The Angel company BG and Stampin Up Organdy Ribbon. I used Aqua painters and the crayons to color. Used the Aqua Painters very dry and heavy on the color.
I also outlined the edges of the stamped image with the Orchid Opulance marker. For the second card Stampin up paper Mellow Moss and Barely Banana, Cuttlebug to emboss the BG and Stampin Up Gingham ribbon. I used the Aqua painters (very wet this time) and light on the crayon. I smooshed the edges of the stamped piece with Mellow Moss ink to soften the edges.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! I'm very impressed!

Anonymous said...

They are awesome. I was glad to see them irl!!!!